The VersionOne logo uses two different fonts for display one for the name and one for the slogan.
Tracking is the distance between letters and can be a negative value.
- Logo – Tracking: -25
- Logo – CSS letter-spacing value: -0.02em
- Slogan / subtext – Tracking: -65
- Slogan / subtext – CSS letter-spacing value: 0.12em
Font Size Ratio:
This is the Ratio difference in size between the name and slogan.
- 1/2.3 This means the slogan / subtext should always be slightly by a percentile than half the font size of the name.
- For example is the name font size is 20px the ratio is: 20px / 8.7px (Rounded up).
- For example is the name font size is 15px the ratio is: 15px / 6.5px (Rounded down).
- The Slogan / subtext right aligns with the “E” at the end of the name – in the name over slogan layout.
- The name is shown with a ® symbol at the top right next to the ending “E”.
- The Slogan “Agile Made Easier” each beginning letter is capitalized, however with subtexts such as product version for example “ultimate edition” all letters are lower case.
The preferred use of our logo.
Alternate arrangement of our logo when horizontal space is not available or when certain design considerations make use of this logo more appropriate.
Sole use of the VersionOne icon should only be done sparingly. Do not use if one of the logos above could be used; do not use if the VersionOne name is not mentioned; do not use on the same page as another VersionOne logo.
The VersionOne logo should only be used in the following color variations.
The 3 Color and White options are preferred. The values for the VersionOne 3 Color option are:
- PMS Process Black
- C:0 M:0 Y:0 K: 100
- R:30 G:30 B:30
- PMS 216
- C:12 M:96 Y:26 K: 50
- R:124 G:35 B:72
- Light Gray
- 50% of Black
- C:0 M:0 Y:0 K: 50
- R:147 G:149 B:152
3 Color and White Logos
Black and White Logos
Logo Clear Space
Whenever using the logo, the following amount of clear space must be left around all sides of the logo. The clear space should be scaled to match the size of the logo.
Logo Registration Mark
The registration mark should always stay in this position to the logo. The mark should never be scaled, repositioned or have a color value different from the logo.
Logo Minimum Size
Please use the following measurement for print and web logo sizes. Scaling the logo any smaller than this could make it illegible.
What not to do with the logo
The following examples represent unacceptable use of the logo.
The logo type and icon should always be the correct 3 color treatment.
The logo type and icon should always be used together.
Do not make the color any values other than approved 3 Color treatment.
Do not change the size of the logo type or icon.
Do not apply any additional gradients or transparencies to the logo.
Do not reposition the icon in relationship to the logo type.
Do not place the logo on a complex background (gradient, photo, color, pattern, etc.).
Please scale the logo proportionately.
Be careful to use high quality resolutions when printing the logo.
Do not change the size or position of the registration mark.
Trademarks and Service Marks
VersionOne Registration Mark